Thursday, July 15, 2021

*The Poetic Dance of the Ecstatics*

 



What else can we do but dance in the madness?


Sing

Smile


Hug each other

Show kindness

Be there for one another



Even though our opinions differ

Though our lives differ


If you don’t step on my toes I won't step on yours


Actually ...


Even though you step on my toes, I won’t step on yours


‘Cause 


Why should I want to hurt you?


Please don’t make me feel bad 

Though I don’t see the world through your eyes


Leave me be


I have my reasons


I feel we are living in a chaotic world

Where there’s havoc


And we might ask

“Why?” 

And, ”Where is God in all this?” 


Who made it the way it is?


Is it our immatureness?

Is it a handful of greedy humans?


Well

I don’t know


I can do my bit

But I will not sacrifice my happiness

My wellbeing

My capability 

To be there 

Holding your hand

Whilst you suffer


I have to believe in the goodness of someone in power to change

Or were they all not meant to change? After all?

Was this the design all along?


Is this route we're on

Toward mass manipulation, it seems

Mass extinction of our forests who keep all life alive

Was it a destined road 

All along?


I’m not a fighter

I’m a poet


I’m a soft hand


A tender healer


There is calmness in my eyes

Not many understand


The calmness stems from trust


I trust in the design of the divine 

A catchphrase I’ve coined, I know

But it hasn’t lost its meaning to me


I do

Sincerely

Trust

The Divine


We seem to be on a trajectory

Predestined

By evolution


I don’t see an apocalypse on the horizon

I see evolvement in motion 

An unfolding


   

So I’ll keep on dancing in the early morning sun

And in the late night's rain


I’ll stay quiet when I see fit

As silence is my power as well


I’ll keep on enjoying myself

Enjoying my life and freedom


Even though we don’t see eye to eye




No comments: