Sunday, September 18, 2022

*One Year*




It’s been a year now. 

The circle of four seasons has closed, and today I’m on day one of the spiral.


On September 15th last year I got that crazy phone call from the doctor. My blood tests showed some abnormalities and he wanted me to come in for a bone marrow sample. 


On September 16th my bone marrow was sampled and within the hour I got to hear I had acute leukemia. That same day I was admitted to the blood cancer ward and they started prepping me for my first chemotherapy with bags of fluids.


On September 17th a cvp line (tube) was inserted into my jugular vein (neck) and I began the chemotherapies. 


Today is September 18th a year later. As these three days have now passed, the 15th, 16th, and 17th, I feel like a grand cycle has closed. But the energy feels deeper. Like the closing of the cycle is an attunement into the frequency of the sacred Spiral ✨ Now, a new octave commences.


It is good energy to sense into.

I'm feeling very grateful, and, as I write this I'm also feeling a bit like an alchemist 🧙 A bit cheeky! ;)





~~~

Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash


No comments: