Wednesday, November 30, 2011

.. a wish come true*

The creators of this little enchanted video, husband and wife Silas Toball and Angi Sullis, invite you to a true world of Wonderlands, Fairytales and Stardust at their Duirwaigh Studios. Link: Duirwaigh Studios. I was absolutely mesmerized when I visited for the first time. I loved it! 

I stumbled upon the site when I was searching for colorful templates for a new blog/website, and wow, they had color. They can absolutely offer some fun to liven up your day! Their wedding was a proper, fully furnished, Alice in Wonderland Teaparty, with a big Hat! So they know how to live their lives happy and without limitations, in Magic and Reverence for life's Wondrous things. A true inspiration* This video is velvety soft, airy and yummie, whilst their first inspirational video,  A Knock at the Door, is a bit more magic in the forest, elfish and earthly. I love to be inspired by people and their doings, so please enjoy My Wish for You*


No comments: