Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One~ness* 01.11.11

Today's post I dedicate to my mother and to her art, to her creative expression  * Art of the Soul * and to the beautiful beings who take form in her paintings, vibrating only LOVE and COMPASSION.

Today is and has been a powerful date, filled with ones. The first day of the eleventh month of the year two thousand and eleven. Thats a lot of ones! And I felt like writing, connecting to the frequency of the number 1, but the first thing that came to mind when I sat myself in front of the computer was not the number 1, but One and Oneness. And I instantly thought of my mother's powerful, yet soft and vibrant paintings. Ever since I remember, mum has been connecting with Spirit and drawing, using her hands to touch something divine. Wow, what a blessing! They manifest, all these amazing energies come forth and manifest on a piece of paper, in beautiful colors and form. And ever since I remember she has talked of Oneness, how as a child she felt Oneness with Mother Nature, the animals, the planet, the Universe. Her name is Helga, meaning Sacred, Wholeness, where All is One.

Just around the corner, the powerful 11.11.11 gate awaits us! What intentions for that moment have been forming in our hearts? Perhaps today has prepared us so we can walk through it whole and in Oneness~

No comments: