Thursday, December 20, 2012

* The New Age *



Beautiful friends, dear family of light, near and far! 

I’m so grateful for sharing these magnificent times with you* With my heart filled with love and laughter,  I wish you transformational days ahead* I trust the journey and the shift will be a pleasant and enjoyable one and that we will all meet and celebrate the birth of a new age together in Spirit. The eye of the cosmic heart is open and sending us strength and courage.

This morning I heard a knock on the door that woke me from my sleep. I went to the door but there was no one there, in this dimension at least ;) I know it was THE wake-up call* The tribe is gathering and we are being summoned! The soft yet strong and nourishing female vibration is awakened and taking its place in sacred union with the masculine. Beautiful* Let us be the change, trust our intuition and increase our receptivity. That is what the moon teaches us. So effortless receptivity, it can’t help it. It is the moon’s nature and by being true to its ways, it receives and gives. True freedom* And above all let us not forget the childlike innocence and to have fun and laugh. Life is so filled with wonders and beauty* LIFE, and our role within it when taken seriously, can be such a burden when taken too seriously ;) True reverence for all there is, is filled with LIGHT and CREATION*

Love and freedom to all ~ and Joyous celebration of the Solstice and birth of Light/Journey into the Dark* How existence reflects its components in the opposite, creating Oneness, Beautiful! All interconnected! It’s absolutely amazing, truly STELLAR ;) *

Blessings, Hugs and kisses,
from my Sacred Heart to your Sacred Hearts ~ One Love
Helga Sóley
ི♥ྀ






No comments: