Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 * 12 * 12

12 ~ 12 ~ 12

What a spectacular set of numbers, and without a doubt, with equally miraculous energies stemming from their frequency. I wonder what pattern the sound vibration from 12 ~ 12 ~ 12 would look like?

Gateway, Power of Consciousness, Global awareness, Window of Possibility for an Evolutionary Leap, Healing & Cleansing the Past, .... There are so many keywords for today.

On a day like this its hard for a girl like me not to feel like I'm maybe missing out on something, not prepared enough, should I have done something different? Made other choices for today? Perhaps this was the day for getting married even? It will never come again as long as I live this triple digit number-magic! With its favorable vibrations! On the other hand, according to solar astrology, or in simpler terms when following the natural rhythms and cycles of our Earth, I would rather prefer the ceremony of a long lasting love union to be performed and celebrated after the winter solstice, when the light is increasing. As I live in the Northern hemisphere. Now is so much darkness, we'll reach the North shores in a few days. With the Earth element to build a lovers foundation on.



So you see, ... hahaahhahahhaah... life is so funny :) * One can become quite confused so to speak when leading a spiritual life ;) I'm part substance, finding a way for me and my spirit to live in oneness and harmony. So the preceding paragraph casts a light on a natural human feeling, that I'm clearly not denying, though I should know better than to have them. And that is what I find so amusing.
I, we, are doing our best to just be in the flow of life, feel everything is OK. We are following a spiritual path.  But nevertheless the humps and bumps are there.. So on a day like this, in a month like this, a year like this.. I'm quite sure I'm not the only modern 'hippie girl' one minute wondering if I should have been more prepared, or at least make sure today will be wonderful, but the next minute thinking just to skip it all.. go to the sea and just sit and listen* Well well well... SO BE IT* What ever it will be. 
What a Miraculous Day for Wondrous Weaving s * 




No comments: