Tuesday, December 4, 2012

O Harmony Moon O

From the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on the 28th of November*
I just felt like writing, enjoy*



...waxing waxing, miraculous moon, 
in Gemini I‘ll find you soon 
Basking in your Fullness glow 
I‘ll dance, I‘ll flow.. I do love you so

A momentous day today will be,
as the Sun, the Earth and You and I
aligned from our core into the sky
we'll weave the threads for all to see

The threads of Light, of Love and Peace
The wish for All to live at ease
In harmony we laugh and thrive
As One we are the fabric of life
Always joyous, always Light
The Beauty granting clarity of sight

It‘s Now, it‘s time, for us to recall
that All united big or small
we constantly create Life‘s Rainbow Art
and are thy Grace, thy Wisdom of Heart




Helga Sóley
ི♥ྀ



No comments: