Sunday, March 20, 2022

*Soulflower*




One can cry tears of beauty like one can cry tears of joy

~
 
I was sitting on my East balcony bathing in the rising equinox sun And it snowed a bit And the snowflakes glistened in the sunrays And a flock of birds flew toward me from the center
of our beloved brightest star
Our Sól ~ Our Soul

Like sun rays themselves they were It was really beautiful I felt like a seedling A new being A new me Being shone on Being nurtured by light and warmth Being fed Being watered And being sung to by the birds that now were sitting on my rooftop And I remembered a few words I wrote once And their actual meaning became so clear to me all of a sudden *Soulflower* "......The pure authenticity of our soul melts our rigid personification manifested through conditioning.
I salute our innocence ~ Our bravery ~ To journey, as the seed, vulnerable without our shell, not knowing, yet yearning for LIFE. Yearning to break through, to be unsheathed. How can we grow without being exposed?”



Yello bird - Photo by Ray Hennessy on Unsplash

No comments: