Monday, January 23, 2012

~ New Moon & the return of the Water Dragon ~

I'm preparing for my New Moon ceremony tonight! I'm so excited! I feel like I have been waiting for this day for some years now.

It all made sence when I received a newsletter from White Wolf Journeys, Robbyne LaPlant, 4 days ago, a fascinating read about that today is the Chinese New Year of the Water Dragon. WOW! Love it. It gets me all excited. Water and Dragon, power, good luck and good fortune, growth, prosperity, FLOW. Robbyne inspired me to celebrate today, so today has been all about preparing and tuning into the auspicious year ahead. For a ritual, she  suggested a ceremony where you write your intentions on a paper, fold it towards you, signaling your receptivity, put it in a red envelope and under a candle, red preferably, but it is the intention that matters.

Before you write your intentions, you prepare your own sacred space, bring in all the elements, the candle for Fire, Water in a bowl or a glass, incence or a feather like I do for Air, and flower or stone to honor Earth. Aferwards I'm going to the Ocean to connect with the New Moon, the sacred water element.. and greet the Water Dragon, to welcome its energy into my life Ahhhhhhhh... BEAUTY*

I love this image I got sent from my beautiful friend, Grace. The Unity of Quan Yin and the Dragon, such pure strength and compassion. Support. Oneness. No slaying of dragons to portrait strength, but with compassion she is riding the dragon. They support eachother. It is symbolic for the wisdom of having your 'demons' serve you, not threaten you.

I wish you all magnificent and transformational changes* Love, Compassion and Lots of Laughter*
Sóley


I decided to add this video to the post, very relevant and a good read with nice pics :) Enjoy* 

No comments: