Friday, August 9, 2013

~ Su Li ~

... I had such a wonderful experience on New Moon Night, 6th of August. I was sitting by the ocean near my home (some genius has erected three poles there, and laid big nets over them, so ta ta! 2 hammocks for passers by to relax, swing just a little, and enjoy the horizon and the sea breeze) So yes, I was there enjoying the view and the weightlessness of rocking myself with one foot whilst somehow 'hanging' comfortably on the hammock ~ It was a really pleasant experience ~ I had gone out just before the exact time of the New Moon here in Iceland ~ with the intention to communicate with my council, my spirit guides. I have yet to make formal contact, so to speak, though I often converse with some of them, but I know and sense they are many, and I longed to talk to them. 

So there I was lulling myself into a calm state tuning my attention inwards as the evening, so calm and beautiful, had enticed quite a number of people to go outside for an evening walk by the sea. And then I felt her presence ~ Su Li, my twin sister from another life! I know, .. it is amazing* I am so grateful* And the way images started flooding towards me, and emotions, and memories, it was beautiful* It brought tears to my eyes* She is here with me when I write, when I go into that trance like state of creation, and I just wish I could type faster.  .. 

Artwork by Midolluin

~ TOGETHERNESS ~
By Sóley ~ Woman of Vision


Su Li

How you came to me ..
Touched my crown, lightly, but warmly
Made sure I would feel your warmth, your tenderness
As before, when we were one, in two bodies

My beautiful twin sister
You were dark
I was light

We used to write together, laugh together
...we helped each other with everything
I don‘t remember our mother‘s face
Only her long flowing black hair down her shoulders
Raven 
And father, 
He was strong, soft, so beautiful, with a heart of Gold
He lit every room he walked into
With his aura of compassion and courage

We were their daughters
Their two sparkling stars
Their two cherry berries
Together on a stalk

We were so loved 
Embraced

Thank you for reaching out to me
Through veils of time and space
To your beautiful twin sister

I was light 
You were dark

By the pond we played and giggled
The pink and white lotuses so beautiful and serene

Like the color of the sky above last night
When the moon was dark 
And you touched my crown with your tender touch

I was calling out 
And you heard me 
Though lifetimes a part



No comments: