Saturday, February 9, 2013

*When feeling Sorry becomes Evolution*

For this Saturday I want to post a video, its been a while since I did that :) :D Enjoy the groovy beats*

♪♫••*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸•*¨*•☆.。.✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸•*¨­*•☆.。.✿♪♫•
♪♫••*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸•*¨*•☆.。.✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸•*¨­*•☆.。.✿♪♫•

I don't know the lyrics to it, but the name of the song is Sorry*
Sometimes we just feel sorry, maybe for something we did or said and we wish we hadn't, or about something close or remote to us. And it is OK to experience the feeling~emotion. Some would say "don't feel sorry", or as the homeless man said to my boyfriend after asking for some change, which my boyfriend didn't have and therefore answered something something, and  "..... I'm sorry..", then the homeless man replied: "Don't be sorry, be successful".

But feeling sorry, at least reflects a stirring within ones heart and that's why I think feeling sorry once in a while is OK. We should in fact celebrate the notion of it. It means we are humans, and that we can make mistakes, which we then become aware of and want to change for the better and that is evolution.

Hahahahah... so after writing this I have come to the conclusion that 'sorry' is synonymous to 'evolution'  ;)
I think that is just great for this Saturday* Lets enjoy it, and the New Moon tomorrow. We are now within the dark phase of the moon, experiencing the Balsamic Moon phase, the last 2/3 days of the Lunar cycle. We embrace the dark and give thanks to its potency*

Love and Miracles to All
♪♫••*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸•*¨*•☆.。.✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸•*¨­*•☆.。.✿♪♫•

Yours, Helga Sóley

No comments: