Saturday, April 14, 2012

* 33 Years on Planet Earth *

My sister sent me this picture today to my facebook wall. Its mesmerizing! 
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful* 
Wisdom ~ Beauty ~ Depth ~ Insight ~ Harmony 


Today is my birthday.
I have walked the Earth for 33 years. Well for 32 years probably, 'cause being the second child of my mother and father, the first one an eager aries that started walking at 9 months, they absolutely did not encourage me to start walking! They let me figure it out at my own steady pace. So for the first year of my life, I just lay and sat in their loving arms, floating blissfully on a soft baby cloud.

I have many stories to tell that are relevant at times like these, when you're going through big life changes, starting a new phase in your life, welcoming the new. This morning in the shower I remembered a little story I wrote in a sketch book when I turned 30. Then I was reminiscing and summarizing my feelings and experiences when walking through the Great Gate of Saturn around 29-31. But that is a tale I will wait with. For now I'm just happy to be entering a new stage, have been embraced by Mother Earth and Father Sky for 33 years, a magical number by the way, and enthusiastic and looking forward to what adventures lie before me.

* Big Smiles, Rainbow Light and JOY * 

No comments: